Improve Your Mood, Boost Your Energy, and Sleep Better with 10000 LUX Light Therapy
Meet the Bright Health 360°, a full-spectrum light therapy lamp that mimics sunlight to aid in your body's serotonin and melatonin production. Both hormones are vital to happy, healthy lives as they directly affect energy levels, emotional stability, and sleep-wake cycles.
Our sun therapy lamp emits the recommended and study proven 10,000 LUX needed to provide maximum benefits. Its unique 360° light surface and attractive design make it perfect for light therapy and task lighting. Its non-clinical design is designed to fit into any room without being intrusive.
Safely & Effectively helps Relieve:
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- The Winter Blues
- Jet Lag
- Irregular Sleeping Patterns
- Shift Work Adjustments
Use our therapy light lamp for just 30 minutes each morning for the best results. Traditional lamps deliver light from one angle. We've designed ours with a 360° for maximum and convenient effectiveness. It features four brightness settings for morning light therapy and task lighting throughout the day.
- Delivers 10,000 LUX, the maximum light intensity required for relief. Studies have found that 10,000 LUX is the ideal intensity for therapeutic light therapy lamps to be effective. Anything more provides no additional benefits.
- Four brightness settings for all-day use. We designed our LED sun lamp to be your all-day lighting companion. Use it in the morning for light treatment and throughout your day for task lighting. Its four settings give you the flexibility to increase or decrease the brightness of your environment.
- The most unique design out of all therapeutic lamps available. Don't settle for natural energy lamps that are clunky and unappealing. When compared to other mood therapy lamps, ours stands out. Its unique 360° design offers an aesthetic unavailable from other SAD lamps.
- The #1 expert-recommended treatment for the Winter Blues. Bright light therapy lamps have been the most-recommend method for treating conditions caused by light deprivation. Their safety and effectiveness make them a convenient way of replacing low sun exposure, often during colder months.
- Non-invasive, natural, and easy to use. Light therapy is easy to use with few side effects. Simply sit in front of the lamp for 30 minutes each morning after waking. The lamp mimics sunlight to trigger serotonin production and balance your sleep-wake cycle.
Product Specs 14" Light Therapy Lamp:
- Item Number: BH9030
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- Product Specs: 14” h x 7.3” w x 7.3”
- Retail Box Dims: 14.5” h x 8.5” w x 8.5” d
Product Specs 24" Light Therapy Lamp:
- Item Number: BH9031
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.
- Product Specs: 24” h x 7.3” w x 7.3”
- Retail Box Dims: 24.5” h x 8.5” w x 8.5” d
How to Use Your Mood Therapy Light
Light therapy may provide relief if you experience low energy levels, poor sleep, or depleted mental stability. These lamps have been a go-to treatment method for the Winter Blues, sleep or circadian rhythm issues, amongst other light-deprivation-related conditions.
When using your lamp, follow these best practices:
- Use your lamp for 30-minutes each morning shortly after waking
- Place the light above your line of sight, where possible, to maximize the light reaching your eyes
- Face the lamp with your eyes open during sessions, do not look directly into the light
- Keep track of the effects of the first few days, increasing or decreasing session time based on your response
- Incorporating other practices such as healthy sleep, eating, and exercise regimens is essential. Light therapy is not a singular solution and requires different methods for the best results.
Light Therapy Basics
LUX - Arguably the most crucial factor
LUX is a common term used when describing LED light therapy lamps. It is the measure of light intensity produced by the lamp. This is vital when choosing an adequate lamp, as one that produces too little LUX won't deliver the best results.
Studies have found that 10,000 LUX is the optimal intensity required to deliver optimal results. The chart below highlights the LUX of the sun at various times throughout each day.
Color Temperature - Promoting comfort or alertness
A light's color temperature refers to the color emitted. Measured in Kelvin (K), lights with "warmer" colors (closer to 1,000 K) generally promote comfort, whereas cooler lights (closer to 10,000 K) promote alertness. Our lamp has a 4,000 K color temperature for a balance of comfort and alertness.
Light Spectrum - Providing different benefits
The light spectrum is a term used to describe light wavelength measured in nanometers (nm). Each spectrum has a different benefit/effect produced. There are typically two types of light therapy lamps: full and blue-spectrum.
Full spectrum lamps (like ours) use a range of 380 to 730 nm of light. Lamps that use blue light produce a range of 380 to 500 nm. Blue light has been found to be more effective but also potentially dangerous. We believe in creating effective and safe products, which is why we use full-spectrum light instead.
What Makes Bright Health Mood & Energy Lamps Different
When we sat down to develop Bright Health's first bright light lamp, we made two things a part of our mission:
- Develop a lamp that's effective for the best results
- Make its design stand out from the crowd
We grew tired of either flat or bulky designs that were currently available. This led us to develop a lamp with a look and feel that's a real conversation starter.
Its 360° delivers the recommended 10,000 LUX while providing an evenly lit room. Its distinctive design is made to be used for light treatment and enjoyed as a centerpiece in any room. And its two designs accommodate those with confined space or a larger living area.