Safety Information


  • Do not use this device if your skin is light sensitive or you are currently using medication that may cause skin sensitivity to light. Doing so may result in photosensitive reaction.
  • If unsure whether your medication causes sensitivity to light, confirm with your physician prior to using this device.
  • Discontinue use immediately if you experienced any sensitivity to using this device.


  • Do not operate device where it could come into contact with water. Doing so could cause an electric shock or result in injury.
  • Do not use the device if power adapter has fallen into water or is damaged in any way. Doing so could cause electric shock or result in injury. Please contact Customer Service at 1(800) 376-7263 if power adapter has been damaged in any way.
  • Stop using device immediately if you think it is defective. Using a damaged device could result in injury. Contact Customer Service at 1(800) 76-7263.
  • Do not bend or abuse the wire of the power adapter as this can cause electrical shock and problems.
  • Use only the supplied power adapter. Use of incorrect power adapter could damage the device. Contact Customer Service at 1(800) 376-7263.
  • Do not attempt to take the device or power adapter apart. Any modification or attempted service will void the warranty.
  • Do not store device in sun or location with high temperatures as this may cause damage to the device.
  • Discontinue use and contact Customer Service if device overheats or becomes uncomfortably hot to your skin.
  • Device is not designed for walking or standing. Do not walk or stand on the device. Personal injury and damage to the device may occur.
  • Use only with UL/ETL listed extension cord or power strip.
  • Do not exceed recommended treatment times or usage.


  • Always unplug power adapter from wall outlet when not in use.
  • Do not use this device on infants or young children without physician approval.
  • Do not shine the device lights directly into the eyes.
  • This product contains medical grade silicone. If you have or suspect you have allergies to silicone, consult your Doctor prior to use.
  • Contact your Doctor if you have any medical questions regarding use of this device.
  • Contact your Doctor prior to using if you:
    • Are pregnant or suspect you may be pregnant.
    • Have suspicious or cancerous lesions.


This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Compass Health Brands makes no claims, representations or warranties regarding the ability of this product to cure any physical, skin or mental condition. A qualified health professional should be consulted with regards to any condition requiring medical attention.

The Bright Health Foot Relief Device

This is a light emitting diode (LED) device that emits energy for use in pain relief, penetrating deep into the skin to ease and repair damaged tissue. The device delivers natural light energy in the Infrared and Red spectrum. The device treatment time is controlled by the operator. There are no user settings or adjustments.

Light Sensitivity Test

Test yourself for light sensitivity prior to initial treatment:

  1. Power on your device.
  2. Place device on or within 1/4" of the skin on your forearm for three minutes.
  3. After 3 minutes check the area. If area has turned red and lasts for more than 2 hours your skin is light sensitive.
  4. Discontinue use and contact customer service.