Do not operate device where it could come into contact with water. Doing so could cause an electric shock or result in injury.
Do not use the device if power adapter has fallen into water or is damaged in any way. Doing so could cause electric shock or result in injury. Please contact Customer Service at 1(800) 376-7263 if power adapter has been damaged in any way.
Stop using device immediately if you think it is defective. Using a damaged device could result in injury. Contact Customer Service at 1(800) 76-7263.
Do not bend or abuse the wire of the power adapter as this can cause electrical shock and problems.
Use only the supplied power adapter. Use of incorrect power adapter could damage the device. Contact Customer Service at 1(800) 376-7263.
Do not attempt to take the device or power adapter apart. Any modification or attempted service will void the warranty.
Do not store device in sun or location with high temperatures as this may cause damage to the device.
Discontinue use and contact Customer Service if device overheats or becomes uncomfortably hot to your skin.
Device is not designed for walking or standing. Do not walk or stand on the device. Personal injury and damage to the device may occur.
Use only with UL/ETL listed extension cord or power strip.
Do not exceed recommended treatment times or usage.