Bright Health 14” Light Therapy Lamp
- Safely and effectively helps relieve:
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- The Winter Blues
- Jet Lag
- Irregular Sleeping Patterns
- Shift Work Adjustments
Results in as little as 30 minutes. Emits soothing therapeutic light from 360 degrees from maximum effectiveness. Four brightness settings let you use your Bright Health Light Therapy Lamp for mood enhancement or as a convenient desk lamp:
- 10,000 LUX – Maximum light level required for relief
- 4 Brightness Settings
- Unique 360 degree Bright Light coverage area
- Attractive & Unique Design
- Use as a Home Décor Item and leave out for Easy Access & Use
- #1 Expert-recommended treatment for the Winter Blues
- Non-invasive, natural and easy to use
- Item Number: BH9030
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- Product Specs: 14” h x 7.3” w x 7.3”
- Retail Box Dims: 14.5” h x 8.5” w x 8.5” d
Using Your Light for Therapy
For those with mild to moderate Winter Blues, sleep or circadian rhythm issues, regular daily use of the lamp can help provide relief. For Most conditions, use shortly after walking or in the morning. Place the 14” Light Therapy Lamp above your line of sight, where possible, to maximize the light reaching your eyes. You should be facing the lamp with eyes open during sessions, but you do not need to look directly at the light. Over the first few days of use, access the effect and, if necessary, lengthen or shorten the session time bases on your response.
Light Therapy Basics
LUX or the light intensity at a specific distance form the light is the common term uses in bright light therapy. The chart below details the average treatment for the Winter Blues on your eye’s proximity to the lamp.